GTA Accessible Transportation has a live dispatch assistance available
7 days a week.
- Phone Lines are open on Monday to Friday from 7:00 AM until 8:00 PM
- Saturday and Sunday from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Wheelchair Accessible Transportation is available 7 days a week,
Garden Whitby Ontario L1R 0H1
We Pick You Up Anywhere
GTA Accessible Transportation will pick up any where in Greater Toronto Area. Please remember to book your trip at least one day in advance. Same day service is offer based on availablity.
Choose Your Service
Flat Rate Fees
Return Trip Option
Most of our clients going to medical appointments do not know the time of their return trip. We offer WILL CALL FOR RETURN SERVICE for such clients, They can simly call us once thier appointment is finished and, we will send them an accessible vehicle with in 20 to 30 minutes.
- Number of passengers in wheelchairs
- Number of walk on passengers
- Passenger’s name
- phone Number
- Pickup date
- pickup time
- Pickup address
- Drop off address
- size of the wheelchair
- Return time if KNOWN Note! (If return time is NOT known than, clients can use our “will call for return” service)
- (WILL CALL FOR RETURN) After their appointment is finish Client can call our office and request for an accessible van for return trip.(Vehicle arrival time approximately 20 to 25 minutes
- Provide an Email address to Receive Confirmation for your trips and get receipts emailed directly in your inbox
Many citizens in greater Toronto area and neighboring cities are new to wheelchair accessible transportation services.
Here are some frequently asked question to help you better understand how our serves works.
If you do not find the question related to your situation, kindly call us or send us an email.
When is the best time to book Wheelchair accessible transportation?
We highly reccomend that trips must be book at least one day in advance. However, we do offer same day on demand service for thoes with special need. Same day service is available based on avaiablity.
Why is it important for us to know the size of the wheelchair?
How many passengers can travel in a van with the passenger in wheelchair?
Why is it important for us to have pick up and destination address details?
Pick up and destination details ensure there are no confusions for picking up the correct passenger from centres or locations that may have a number of wheelchair bookings. It also ensures the passenger doesn’t need to worry about providing any details if they are not able to it.
What Payment Method is available?
Payment can by made with Cash or credit card, Only Visa and Master Card accepted
( American Express NOT ACCEPTED ).
An Account can be set-up for monthly billing.
Can I make a payment on behalf of someone else ?
Yes, you can always pay for someone who is travelling and you will not be there to pay for the trip. we offer PRE-PAID method for such clients.