Areas We Serve
Greater Toronto Area (GTA)
Wheelchair Accessible Transportation
Medical Transportation (Non Emergency)
We Provide non-emergency patient transfer service for passengers in wheelchairs.
GTA Accessible Transportation offers High Intensity Transportation for citizens going to Dialysis appointments. A Room to Room Service is provided for all Dialysis patients.
We have many clients using our accessible transportation services for visits to family, friends and to their favourite destinations across the greater Toronto Area
Out of Town Trips
Out of town trips are offered to passenger in wheelchairs along with family members or caregivers. Contact us to get a Quote Today!
ODSP Referred Clients
We work with Ontario Disability Progams to offer Transportation Services for persons in wheelchairs and those with any mobility chanllenges. An Account can be set up to accomodate ODSP reffered clients.
Providing Accessible Taxi Services To
Long term Care Facilities
We provide wheelchair accessible taxi / transportation to all long term care facilities in sourthern Ontario.
Accessible transportation service to and from nursing homes. wheater its a medical or non medical appointment GTA Accessible transportation can accomodate passengers using wheelchairs or any other mobility device.
Start a Reservation
Reservations can be made by calling us. Our Phone lines are open between 7.00 AM to 10.00 PM Every Day.
416 834 5559 (Toronto) GTA
905 886 1000 (York Region)
1 800 936 3040 (Toll Free)
- Quality of Service” is our top priority.
- To provide excellence in quality and service and to be sensitive to the needs of our customers.
- To always treat our passengers with courtesy, dignity and respect.
- To always put our customers first.
- To honor and maintain our clients’ privacy and confidentiality in all respects.
- To work in partnership with our clients to continually find innovative and creative ways to improve the traveling experience of passengers.
- To pride ourselves at being the best at service excellence by always embracing leading practices.